Financial Controller -
Nolimit City | Malta
We are looking for a key player to join our Malta team and strengthen our finance team! No task is too small or too big, we are young but growing rapidly. We’re looking to invest in the best individual to show us what it means to manage the books and mange future forecasting.
If you are a qualified accountant with iGaming experience, exposure or simply interest, we need you to take us to the next leap and join a team of fun loving gringos with a passion for what they do!
Who we’re looking for
- Having a 360-degree overview on managing of ongoing bookkeeping of the local companies which form part, or which may become part, of the group.
- Overlooking and managing the monthly management accounts of the local companies and consolidated management accounts which should include an analysis of performance and updated cashflow projections.
- Management of the finance team and close contact with external audit & accountancy agencies across all offices.
- Ongoing cashflow management.
- Preparing yearly budgets.
Managing all administrative work related to the local companies which includes:
a. Overlooking the issuing of invoices and credit control
b. processing payments
c. preparing payroll.
d. posting in the accounting system.
e. assisting the local directors in organising meetings and keeping minutes
f. liaising with the banks and external clients, vendors & partners
g. preparing and submitting Vat returns
h. preparing and submitting other regulatory returns (MFSA, MGA etc.)
- You are someone that doesn’t mind breaking free from daily routines and finds it fun to work on occasional ‘ad-hoc’ challenges that pop up from time to time.
Who you are
- You hold a degree in accountancy or equivalent professional qualification and warrant to act as an accountant in Malta.
- You’re accurate, well organised and have the ability to keep track of tasks and emails.
- Have a strong command of the English language. Both written and spoken.
- Be the boss of tasks which require no or minimum supervision.
- Have a good sense of humour to help deal with the rest of us here.
- You are a team player and open to social and industry events.
- Available to work full-time (reduced hours may be also considered).
Who we are
A gambling software provider with the operator in focus and the mobile future on our minds. Nolimit is a team of experienced professionals from the gambling industry in Stockholm, Sweden and Malta. Our company has derived from hands on work at some of the most successful gambling software providers and operators over the last 10 years. Our mission is to offer a fast, reliable and flexible team that cooperates with a selected few operators, taking gambling software to the next level.
Our biggest advantage is our complete, portable system platform for mobile/tablet and desktop that is 100 % under our own control. We have no dependencies on other systems, which allows us to deliver special features and smooth, customizable marketing campaigns that are tailored to the operator's specific needs. We think it's time for a new angle to the gambling software industry – one where the operator is in focus and we fully engage their promotion, marketing and country manager system/activities with our games. Nolimit only work with a selected few operators in order to give our customers the attention they deserve.
You will join a small team in an organisation which is growing and will be offered a competitive salary. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join something that promises to be big, send us an email with your CV!